Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First Day of School

Today is the first day of school.  The girls are excited to get into their new books.  Year 2 of full time homeschooling!

It's been raining.  Our first rain of the summer.  I have the windows open.  mmmmmmm.

I did a painting last week for a friend who's son had brain surgery last month.  She requested it.  Which was good because I haven't painted anything for probably 2 months now.  This would be a painting I would consider for a boy.  I don't know if girls can paint guy stuff very well.  We have a curvy, cute aspect to just about everything we do.  I think it's because WE are curvy and cute!  And guys aren't.



I was surprised at how easy it was to sketch out.  It all just flowed. I was really glad because I didn't want this to be a hard thing.  Yay.


No comments: