Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Finished

I finished the old antique furnace.  Rustoleum spray paint works wonders.  
What do you think?

I also saw something we don't normally see out here.
Parrots! on the telephone lines near my house!  There's a grouping of them that's around 300 birds.  They don't all flock together.  Generally, they like to hang out in groups of 3-15.  Every year they add more to their numbers.  They are loud, and ugly sounding.  They also love to eat the fruit off our trees.  I don't mind it when they get the fruit on the top of our trees 'cuz we can't get to them.   I don't know how big their migration trail is, but when I talk about it to people around my area, most of them seem to know about the parrots.  Who knew southern California had it's own wild parrots?

No comments: