Wednesday, March 2, 2011

projects: completed

This is my latest project.  Done. So glad too because it's a bother to have something stuck in the back of your head and it can't come out.  If you don't give birth to it, you'll be in labor pains until it does!  No kidding!  Anyway.  It is a 3 dimensional piece.  We have metal window screen, metal scissors covered in gold, 3D paper mache heart, black puff paint, and black and red acrylic paints.  I plan on showing it this weekend at a church that's putting on an art show.  What do you think?

I am currently taking an online art class called "She Art" and it's by Christy Tomlinson.  There is so much involved in putting on an e-course.  I never knew!  It appears very complicated.  But I was reassured by Christy that it's not as involved as one might think.  Yay for that.  Maybe I'll do one someday?  Who knows.

No comments: