Sunday, February 27, 2011

relaxing

This is the first Sunday that I haven't come home completely exhausted.  My typical Sunday is to get up early (6:20) and be at church to sing by 8:00.  The whole family.  Then, I'm at church until about 5:00pm because we lead youth group (4th grade-8th grade) until  "4:00".  I put 4pm in quotes because it really NEVER happens to end at 4. 

Today, I didn't sing.  I was still there early because my husband runs the sound board, but I didn't mind.  I also didn't do youth group.  Our church is starting a princess class.  It's like the idea of a passing of age.  Girls 12+ go through a 10 week class about what it's like to be a woman with character.  At the end of the whole thing, we have a celebration where they wear formals and their dad/father figure stand up and blesses them as a woman.  It's a tear jerker.  If you want to learn more about it click here.

All in all it was a good day.  P.S.  the hubby's picking up pizza for dinner.  NO COOKING!  : )

No comments: